Shui vase - ClearArtilleriet –
Shuí, the result of a unique collaboration between Artilleriet, Skrufs Glasbruk and the artist Märta Louise Karlsson, is our ode to the tradition of handicraft in Sweden. It’s made according to traditional methods that requires tremendous precision and skill of the glass blower. Small peculiarities, such as blisters or bubbles in the glass, reminds us of the original and origin of the vase. The inspiration to Shuí is derived from Smålands deep forest flower buds, dew and barn, optical effects, tactile surfaces and imperfect perfection.
For all of us, a vase is a item with big importance in our homes and interiors. Therefore, our common vision was to create the ultimate vase; one that is as beautiful as solitary, with just a twig in or to the full width of flowers. One that holds plenty of water
and, for the sake of the flowers, is easy to keep clean. Last but not least we wanted it to be in the highest glass quality and with a timeless shape.
The vase is named after the chinese word for water, and is the other half of Feng Shui, the lesson about decorating in harmony with nature's own elements.
H: 25 cm, Ø: 16 cm
Table Set for Seafood
- Spruzzi Vivente Collection - GreenFrom: 150 SEK
- Spruzzi Vivente Collection - BrownFrom: 150 SEK
- Pallo Vase Clear Large – Skrufs Glasbruk4 000 SEK
- Provance Breadknife 20 cm – Sabatier1 250 SEK
- London Plane Serving Board - Size 2 – Hampson Woods800 SEK
- London Plane Serving Board - Size 4 – Hampson Woods950 SEK
- Spruzzi Vivente - Serving Bowl Green - Medium650 SEK
- Hurricane Lamp Boule Amber – Skogsberg & Smart890 SEK
- Autumn Leaves Mobile Sculpture1 650 SEK
- Shui Vase - Clear – Artilleriet2 200 SEK
- Minimal Glass SeriesFrom: 70 SEK
- Ostrea FAN Candleholder – Hein StudioOut of stock
- Ebony Cutlery CollectionFrom: 60 SEK
- Brick Lane Cake Server400 SEK